1. When does it end?
The closing date is 15th December 2016 at 23.59 (GMT).
2. What is the prize?
Three winners will receive a board game. One will win Pandemic: Legacy (Red), one Caverna: The Cave Farmers and one Codenames: Pictures. Additionally, there will be one additional winner who will receive the board game The Castles of Burgundy for sharing the Prize Draw on social media.
3. Who can enter?
Open to the US, European Union, Canada, Australia and New Zeland residents aged 18 or over
4. How can I enter?
To take part, you have to subscribe to the blog by entering your email address in the form on the Prize Draw page. If you are already a subscriber to the blog, you don't have to subscribe again - I will contact you by e-mail to ask if you wish to take part. Additionally, you can enter extra Prize Draw by sharing the giveaway Prize Draw on Facebook and Twitter using the buttons on thank you page. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. How is the winner chosen?
The winner will be chosen at random from the list of Raku On The Board blog subscribers. An additional winner will be chosen at random from the list of people who shared the contest on Facebook and Twitter using provided buttons and subscribed to the blog Raku On The Board.
7. When and how will the winner be informed?
The winners will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date and must respond within seven days to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within seven days of notification, I reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. When will the prize be delivered?
The prize will be dispatched within 28 working days of receiving the winner’s address details. But don't be worried, it should be much faster.
9. This promotion is by Raku On The Board.
10. Winners names are available on request.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. English law governs this prize draw, and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
13. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. By entering this prize draw, you are confirming that you're happy to receive e-mails from us (like our newsletter). Please know, we will never share your email address and you can always opt-out with one click.
15. Raku On The Board shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
16. Raku On The Board also reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.